About Our Company Serving Lesotho Since 2013
Aims And Objectives
Offer media forums for sharing of opinions, expression of popular feelings and raising awareness of public issues,
Publish news that alert, inform, educate and entertain our readers while adhering to all standards of journalistic integrity, ethics and values consistent with the fact that the media MUST “Seek Truth and Report It with honesty, openly, fairly and accurately.”
Ensure that our journalism remain relevant and significant by positively transforming the society we serve by bringing to the society social, economic and political progress,
Provide information regarding development news, plans, methods, successes, challenges and failures; as well as aiding the growth of literacy,
What We Do Everyday
- We take part in fighting timid ignorance that is obstructing human freedom and progress.
- We promote and advocate for freedom of the press.
- We inform, educate and entertain our readers.
- We cross examine the powers on behalf of the people as true watchdog without fear, favour and prejudice; free from commercial influence and political bias.
- We honestly and independently strive for the pursuit of truth.
- We break communication barriers.